Wednesday, September 12, 2007

TO MAMA WITH LOVE

We can meet so many people in this lifetime. We can have as many friends as we want. Some can even have as many lovers as they can. But, all of us can only have ONE Mother in our lifetime. For those of you who still have mothers, love your Mom with all your heart and never forget to tell her how much you love her while she's still around to feel that love. Don't wait until it's all too late because no pain can ever compare to losing a mother. If you love someone, tell that someone NOW.



TO MAMA WITH LOVE

It's been years since, Mom,
But I still miss you.
When life wears me down
and my world is crazed and pained,
at times I find myself longing
to go back to the shelter of your womb
where I'd be safe and not be shaken
by life's troubles and adversities.
But, you're no longer around, Mom,
and that's what hurts.
But, when I look inside my heart
and find you there,
That's when I know
that out there, somewhere,
You're still watching over me
and I want to tell you now
the words I should've told you often
I loved you so, Mom,
I always have and I always will.

-- by C. Louise S

No comments:

Google