Sunday, November 4, 2007

CLAIRE, The Vamp

Yep, you got it. Vampire eyes. I've got a bloodshot right eye at the moment, thanks to a freak accident last October 31st. Who would have thought that a small pebble from the road would find its way inside a public utility vehicle (with me on board) and hit the corner of my right eye? Certainly not me! The next thing I knew, my eye hurt. It was raining cats and dogs that night and since there was no trace of blood, I thought I'd wait till I got home and made an assessment of my eye's condition before I sought medical help.

When I finally got home, I immediately looked for a mirror and thought I was such a sight. Eat your heart out, Christopher Lee. Claire the Vamp is around now. LOL. Of course, I went to the ER the next day and had my eye checked by a Surgeon since there was no EENT doctor around. It was November 1, anyway. Most doctors don't hold clinics on All Saints' Day. To make a long story short, the Surgeon examined my eye and didn't see anything to worry about. Except that she said that if I wanted to and for my peace of mind, I could go visit an Opthalmologist of my choice just to double check.

That, I will do, come Wednesday morning this week. I wouldn't want to be walking around with a Red Eye lest I get mistaken for a Vampire-in-the-making, ha ha ha. Though, I probably wouldn't mind if someone mistook me for Kate Beckinsale in UNDERWORLD and UNDERWORLD EVOLUTION.

Well, gotta go. Van Helsing seems to be after me now, ha ha ha. Just kidding:)

No comments:

Google