Saturday, July 19, 2008

TAG OF FOUR

I would like to thank Mhar for sending me the tag.

Instructions: What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Clickcopy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over: Internet cafe, Clinic, My Aunt Vangie's place, Verdebarr at G. Mall
(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Jepoy, Laura, Joanne, Marites
(C) Four of my favorite places to eat? At home, De Bonte Koe, Verdebarr, Port Cafe
(D) Four places you'd rather be? Maryland, USA; Dubai, UAE; Germany; Canada

(E) Four people I think will respond: Tes, Vicy, CoiCoi, Junelle
(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: CSI Miami/NY/Las Vegas, Without A Trace, Forensic Files, and Just for Laughs.

Tagging: marites, vicy , CoiCoi, , and junelle....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aha! nakatuon na jud ka ug gamayng html hehehehe! thanks for the tag..:)

Google