Saturday, June 28, 2008

ANIMA CHRISTI

I'm going through a difficult time in my life and I don't deny that I'm finding it hard to believe in a lot of things right now. But, I take comfort in knowing that no matter what happens, there's always the love that never fades, never ends, and is so unconditional it's a love like no other. The love of God. The song ANIMA CHRISTI always makes me cry, but in a way it is very comforting and I am finding so much inspiration from it I can't help but post it here. I hope this song may also bring healing to others who are hurting right now. The love of God is always true and unconditional. Just because we can't see it, it doesn't mean it's not there. May we find strength in His love.




I found this video by "mhcaillesrn" at YouTube.

1 comment:

Marites said...

this is one of my fave songs pud. ambot oy, comforting jud ni sa ako na song:)oy, naunsa diay ka! ayaw pag depress2 diha oy. makabuang bya na. maayo pa, u play tennis with us on Sundays. nakulangan kalang siguro ug physical activities:)

Google