Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's Great To Be Back

It's been a while since I've updated this blog, so I thought I'd finally find time to do something and bring this blog back to life. For starters, this blog will have changes. Actually, when I first created this blog, it was supposed to follow a THEME and would mainly talk about things that move the heart into feeling. I guess, I haven't been able to do that. Well, that's about to change very soon. I'd been very busy with my applications here, there, and everywhere for the chance to finally work abroad in my field of Scientific discipline. Add to that the freelance writing/editing gigs I'd gotten into. I just finished an editing project for a Drum Therapist/Ventriloquist/Author and now, I've been offered a Technical Writing project. When will I ever have time to update my BLOGSPOT, then? As soon as I'm done with my new project, ha ha ha. It shouldn't take long. In the meantime, I mean for this blog to have a heart. It's about time:)

No comments:

Google